KT Care Foundation plans to support young people who are working or looking for work in Yangon to attend vocational schools. Therefore, if there are interested youths or young people, you can submit the application form to email@example.com by describing the name, cost and duration of the school you would like to attend. For more information, please contact us on 09894888497,09894888498 or firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours.
Link to the application >>>> http://bit.ly/VocationalTrainingScholarship
(Please read the attached information below before submitting the application)
Qualifications for the applicant
1. Must be at least 18 years old
2. The natives of Ayeyawady Region will be given priority.
3. There is no specific education requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to apply?
– You can access the application link by downloading through the given link or using the attached application in the Facebook Post.
2. Where to return?
– KT Care Foundation Email Address – email@example.com
– If you are not familiar with email, you can send the application form to KT Care Foundation Facebook Page – Messenger.
3. What is a Vocational Training?
Training Examples: Car Wash, Mechanical training, Phone repair training,Sewing course, Agricultural training,In-house training, Bakery training, Chef training, Carpentry, Hotel Service Training
(You can also apply for other vocational courses in addition to the courses mentioned above)
3. How will you support the training?
– The applicants may attend in any area or in any part of the country. Only the training fees set by the KT Care Foundation will be provided.
4. KT Care Foundation address and phone number?
– No. A4 / 5, Anawratha Housing Pyay Road Kamayut Township Yangon Phone: 09894888497,09894888498
5. What should I give back to KT Care Foundation after completing the training?
– Certificate for successful completion of the training
6 When will KT Care announce the results of the chosen applicants?
– Chosen applicants will be notified within three weeks.
7. What should I do if I have not completed the training for various reasons?
– You must fully refund the training fees provided by KT Care.