The charity program’s recipient; (xxx) is a 3 years old living at Sittwe refugee camp with his parents. His home was destroyed in a fire which broke out in his neighborhood. While playing in his current home; Sittwe refugee camp, he drops a tiny battery pack into the mouth accidentally. His parents took him to Sittwe Hospital to treat his condition immediately. However, there is not enough medicine there so he was transferred to Yangon General Hospital. Upon receiving contact from (xxx)’s parents to provide financial support to treat his condition, KT Care Foundation has provided funding for medical fees.